Year 5 Teaching Assistant - Ealing
A mainstream Primary school are looking for a general classroom teaching Assistant to work between their two year 5 classes.
- Full time position to start in March
- Based in a leafy area of Ealing in West London
- Monday to Friday - Term Time only
- Long term role until July 2021, possibly longer
You will be supporting the class teacher with daily/weekly planning, preparation of the classroom for the day ahead, making resources etc. You will be responsible for keeping children safe and to deliver their learning objectives. There would be a strong emphasise in supporting small groups of students who require extra support.
The school will offer support in all of the above.
The school offers a warm, welcoming but very busy environment, the expectations are high and everyone has a strong work ethic which sits with the school’s great reputation.
We are looking for individuals who:
* Strong Academic background
* A positive, energetic personality to make learning fun for children
* Have experience working with key stage 2
* Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
For more information and to apply submit your CV for consideration or call Alom at Academics for more detail.