Experience: Recruitment Consultants
Discipline: Team Leader
Industry: Construction Location: UK – Manchester
Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment specialists providing construction jobs for permanent, temporary and contract positions. They come with a wealth of experience with over 15 years in the industry. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services. They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced recruiter, ideally with a background in construction. This is an exciting role with plenty of room for succession, the ideal candidate will be someone who can take the lead and grow a new team. You will have a strong and tenacious personality and be able to thrive in a sales and recruitment environment. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, day – to – day tasks include business development, interviewing candidates and handling vacancies from taking in initial job descriptions to negotiating final offers, as well as training and coaching other members of staff.
This role would suit an experienced Team Leader/Section Manager, or a strong Senior Consultant looking to take the next step in their career. Previous mentoring or coaching/management experience is also essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Demonstrating industry codes of best practice.
- Writing and placing compliant adverts.
- Providing weekly reports to the Recruitment Manager.
- On site visits.
- Processing CV’s on to the database.
- Supervising junior staff and maintaining daily schedules during absence of Recruitment Manager.
- Providing training and guidance to other staff members.
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager to achieve departmental/company targets.
- Will have a strong back ground in the construction recruitment sector.
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motived individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.