|Job type||Contract (6 months )|
|Job Status||Applicants Required|
My client is a well established subsea Oil & Gas company based in Portlethen and they are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join there team.
Experience using SAP.
Your job will involve storing and preparing delivery stock items from company, customer and third parties and observing product specifications, Quality, HS&E.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Receive, record and store equipment and materials from company, client and third parties
* Prepare and record equipment and materials for delivery to clients and third parties
* Prepare documentation in line with company legislation policies and procedures.
* Maintain and be responsible for the housekeeping of the work area.
* To ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner and in line with company health and safety guidelines/policies
Ideally i am looking for someone who is proficient in SAP, has valid fork truck license up to 16 ton and in date certificate for Banksman slinger.