- United Kingdom -- England -- South West England -- Bristol -- Westbury on Trym
20 December 2017
Temporary Front of House Receptionist
Interaction recruitment is recruiting for a temporary Front of House Receptionist for a UK leading Car Dealership Based in Bristol, Patchway; you will join our busy clients team for a temporary role for both weekdays and weekends.
The role is likely to suit candidates with backgrounds of an Administrator, Receptionist or Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge.
Do you enjoy giving meeting new people on a daily basis?
Do you want to work for a company that consider their staff their most valuable resource?
Are you someone who has excellent customer service skills and a fantastic telephone manner?
Day to Day Duties:
· You will be the first point of contact as customers enter the dealership
· Meet and greet all customers ensuring that they are welcomed in a professional manner and directed to the relevant person
· You will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and for transferring them to the relevant person
· Managing the showroom display
· Responsible for ensuring that the front of house reception area is clean and tidy
· Respond promptly to any customer complaints and ensure timely and correct resolution
· Provide an administration support function for the dealership as directed
· An enthusiastic and confident individual
· Excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
· Presentable and well groomed
· Previous Hosting experience within the motor industry is preferred but not essential
For more information regarding this role please contact Teresa New at Interaction Recruitment on 0117 9349400