Are you a qualified English Teacher who is looking to gain experience in a wide variety of Stoke-on-Trent secondary schools?
Due to popular demand, Academics are looking to recruit recently qualified (NQT) or ready qualified secondary English Teachers for short (including daily) and long term contracts within some of our partnership schools in Stoke on Trent.
For this role as a secondary English Teacher, essentially you will:
* Have a desirable proven track record of working with school students in Key Stage 3.
* Be an outstanding communicator and motivator in the classroom.
* Have a QTS (Qualified Teacher) or NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) status.
* Be able to deliver exciting and engaging english lessons using your own initiative
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the Update Service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
* Develop curriculum content with a creative approach.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's English Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you are interested in supply work and additionally you are a qualified (or newly qualified) English Teacher click APPLY NOW button below.
Academics are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment with us. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work and education history check, professional references and an interview.