£13.13 - £18.16 per Hour
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading national care group to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their nursing home in the Shaftesbury area.
The home offers general nursing care to the elderly in stately home surroundings, with luxury facilities and beautiful grounds, and you will be joining a strong, well established team.
Details of the vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day or night shifts available
- Excellent rates of pay from £13.13 - £18.16 per hour depending on experience
- Paid Breaks
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities as part of a national care group, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN or RMN.
Previous experience in a dementia care setting is preferred but not essential, and the home can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses in addition to a thorough induction for all new starters.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Dorset and the South West, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.