- Job Title:Speciality Dr in Old Age Psychiatry - Wales
- Job Type:Temporary/Locum
- Date Posted:18 Jul 2018
- Sector:Psychiatry Doctors
- Profession:Old Age Psychiatry
- Grade:Speciality Doctor/Associate Specialist
- Contact Name:Chloe Jermy
- Contact Telephone:01992 305640
Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy as a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on the placement.
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available from 23/07/2018 until 05/10/2018
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 40 Hours per week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assessing each individual on their current status of Mental Health.
- You will learn about each patient and their background health to understand the correct path to be taken when giving any advice and or treatment.
- You will be working with Adults over the age of 65.
- You will be reporting back to the Trust with all findings and actions taken.
What skills/Experience is required?
- You must be able to adapt to all situations that may occur whilst at the Trust.
- You must be on the highest professional behaviour at all times.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry is essential.
- Experience in working in a mental health teams is essential.
- RiO experience is essential.
- You must be GMC Registered.
- Clean full driving license with own vehicle.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Pulse can offer you excellent and competitive rates of Pay, we run a daily payroll services, access to appraisals and re validation services and a fast track registration.
- We also have free Mandatory Training and a recommend a Friend bonus scheme w you could earn up to £500.00*.
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.