Experience: Recruitment Consultants
Discipline: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Industry: Rail Location: UK – Manchester
Our client has been providing Recruitment and Employment Services to the Rail Industry since 1996 and is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services. They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
A great opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment within the Rail, and related Construction sectors.
This will include finding candidates specialist technical roles within Engineering, Project Management, Signalling and Safety.
They are a market leader and are on all of the major PSLs therefore having a large number of clients that use the company’s services. You will help them recruit the best quality staff and look to develop new leads. You will network with, and search for candidates, ensuring you have access to the top talent in the area.
- Will have a proven, stable track record within the Rail Recruitment environment.
- Will have the ability to seize on all leads to expand your desk and billings.
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motived individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.