I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for one of the UK's leading surfacing contractors in Sedgley. The salary will be between £40,000 - £49,000 dependant on experience + excellent benefits.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
* Overseeing and carryingout the measurement and preparation of valuations with a view to maximising financial returns under the provisions of the Contract Conditions and Company procedures.
* Lend contractual expertise to QS, Commercial and Operational colleagues on the contract.
* Identify and implement best practices across the business unit.
* Secure payments from customers within the specified contract terms and manage payment of sub contractors.
* Support and provide leadership, guidance & direction to the business unit commercial team, to ensure that objectives and targets are achieved leading to the overall delivery of the Commercial Strategy.
* A Quantity Surveying qualification
* Previous surfacing / black top experience
* Previous experience of conditions of contracts / specification requirements/ method of measurements
This is a great opportunoity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a main surfacing contractor in Sedgley. The right candidate will be offered a salary of £40,000 - £49,000 + excellent training and development.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions, please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.