Are you a talented Marketing and Events Manager with experience delivering engaging and exciting events that drive brand loyalty?
Tell me more…
- Senior Marketing & Events Manager
- Mixed-use estate, London
We are working with a leading property consultancy and management company in the UK, with a reputation for placemaking.
We want to appoint a Senior Marketing and Events Manager to drive placemaking and enlivenment through the development and implementation of an exciting and dynamic events strategy of all year round event activities.
The company manages various types of real estate including some of London’s most prestigious commercial buildings, prime regional shopping centres, enlivened public realm, regenerated neighbourhoods and a sustainable business park. This role is based on an exciting mixed-use estate in London with a large residential, commercial and leisure presence.
What will I be responsible for?
- Ensure all residents, occupiers and visitors retain an excellent impression of the development.
- Achieve this through the creation and delivery of a lively, vibrant and colourful events calendar that animates the spaces and engages with the local community.
- Manage all aspects of events to ensure seamless delivery and compliance with H&S requirements.
- Forge links between the estates and the relevant local authority, neighbours, local community groups, London wide organisations and media organisations.
- Provide monthly reports to senior management and client representatives on activity including cost, returns and customer feedback.
- Offer insights and suggestions on innovations. Seek feedback from the end user.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Senior events management, marketing or PR experience
- Ability to develop and prepare strategies and annual plans to support customer engagement and the client brand vision
- Demonstrable understanding of the importance of brand, values and consistency of messaging
- Experience in managing agencies and media partners
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good networking skills and the ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Customer focus and understanding
- Track record in delivery of event strategies and plans, commercial targets and budget management
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and contact details to or call 0161 694 9722