SENCO | Part Time Considered | Education and Training | January 2021 | Lambeth | Apply Now | TLR Available |
Are you a qualified SENCO ?
Are you looking for a January start date ?
Do you want to be part of a high achieving school ?
Academics London are currently working with an amazing secondary school in Lambeth to recruit a SENCO on a permenant basis with a view to start from January 2021.
This outstanding secondary school, located in the London Borough of Lambeth, is extremely close to transport links and is easily accessible by car as well. There is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a part time/full time role for the year.
This is a non-teaching position and holds a lot of responsibility within the school, including being responsible for support staff and looked after children. This is a school dedicated to the education and training of its staff.
* Experienced in SEN and interventions for students with SEN
* Proven track record in leading & managing aspects of inclusion
* Committed to raising standards for all students
* Strong leadership and good organisational skills
The School can offer:
* Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
* Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff
* A supportive and committed governing body
* Exceptional professional development opportunities
If you’re interested apply here, or contact Daniel Uwaifo on [email protected]