|Category:||Special Needs Support|
|Call:||0191 279 7270|
My client, a successful Special School in North Tyneside, requires SEN Support Assistants who are available for full time work.
Due to additional funding becoming available we are recruiting for suitably experienced support workers who will be based within the Early Years/Primary department.
The ideal candidate would need to have experience of working with children with SLD, PMLD, ASD, Speech and Communication Difficulties, Sensory Impairment and Complex Medical Needs.
Applicants must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure or must be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
Protocol Education offers all candidates:
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Access to free CPD training
* A wide variety of different positions both day to day and long term
* Continued support through all placements
* 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Tracy Sutton.
We look forward to hearing from you.