Tradewind are recruiting for a SEMH Teaching Assistant to work in a specialist school in Ellesmere Port. The School offer for Children and young people with SEMH and other complex needs.
They are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start immediately and it is for a long term position till the end of the year. Experience of working with Children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs would be preferable.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for a SEMH Teaching Assistant in Ellesmere Port