Job Title: Security Receptionist Front of House (SIA)
Pay Rate: £10.30
Working Hours: 07:00 - 19:00 and 19:00 - 07:00 on a variable shift rota - 42 hours per week
Location: Milton Keynes
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an experienced Front of House Receptionist, ideally with SIA (can be obtained after successful appointment) based at one of our clients prestigious sites near Milton Keynes. You will join an established, close-knit security team.
You will be the first point of contact.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• To provide a welcoming and friendly front of house service to all staff, visitors, and contractors entering and exiting the building.
• Ensuring all visitors are signed in as per site security requirements.
• To provide a pro-active in front of house service, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained.
• To assist visitors, staff, and contractors with queries.
• To adhere to company policies and procedures, at all times.
• Answering calls quickly and efficiently
• To remain calm and professional at all times.
• Carrying out administrative tasks and duties as required.
• To follow the clear lines of communication.
What are we looking for from you:
• Efficient and punctual
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organisation, verbal, and written skills
• Can work as part of a team
• Confident to work alone
• Able to prioritise effectively
• SIA Door Supervisor License (can be obtained on successful appointment)
• Previous front of house experience preferred.
• Must be articulate and forward-thinking
• Must be capable of completing foot patrols
• Be able to pass our vetting checks
• Paid Holiday.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.