Job Reference: GF/HQ00031443_1518190594 Location: West Midlands Discipline:/ Field Service / Maintenance / Software and Electronics Salary Range:
£28000 to 33000 per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of Robotic Welding solutions they develop, manufacture and deliver systems to automotive, rail, construction, agricultural and commercial vehicle sectors. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Robotics Service Engineer.
The Main Objectives of Your Function Are:
Fault finding and resolution, in person on-site and via remote support
Liaison with parent company to achieve timely conclusion of issues
Programming and initial set-up of welding equipment and systems
The safe and appropriate use of all company equipment
Working with the Service & Installation teams to assist in all activities
Responsibilities: Shall generally include, but not be limited to:
Installation and commissioning of company robotic welding systems
Punctuality / accurate time keeping to customer site
Provision of on-site technical assistance to customers - mainly in the UK & Ireland but occasionally internationally.
Instruction to customers in the operation, safety and maintenance of the supplied equipment both on site and on company premises.
Customer service / breakdown support as instructed.
Torch/cable harness repair
Welding machine repair at company facility and on customer site when required
Post programming robot system site support
New business promotion at new and existing customers
Continued learning & progression of knowledge on all of the company systems & kit
In addition to your normal duties you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as reasonably required by the Company to meet the needs of the Company's business.
* Must be electrically qualified and have experience of working with repairing/servicing robotic equipment.
* Field based role - Varied. company customer base is all of UK and Ireland. We have many local based customers but there will, on occasions and sometimes at short notice, be a requirement for travel and nights out (fully expensed by company.
* General Hours: 8.00am to 4.30pm Mon to Thur & 1.30pm on Friday
* Salary: Attractive salary negotiable dependent on experience
* Company Benefits include: Company car fuel, laptop, mobile phone, 8% generous pension company contribution, company sick pay scheme.
* Type of Customers include JCB & CATERPILLAR
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.