Industry: Construction Location: UK – London
Established in 2009 our client is a family-owned business specialising in the supply of high quality labour and trades, site management staff, construction logistics and subcontract packages to the construction industry.
They are highly regarded, working with many blue chip contractors on various flagship projects across London and the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Resource Manager with a leading organisation based in London. They will work closely with the delivery team, resource planning, contract negotiations and agreements meeting the main result in being responsible for sourcing personnel within the relevant teams and doing so to meet company deadlines.
To develop and manage the resourcing for a team of consultants. Provide proactive and creative recruitment solutions to overcome recruitment difficulties. Keep all records up to date and connect the void between sales and service.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing consistent management of the temporary workforce, making sure all bookings are filled on a daily basis with the appropriately qualified staff.
- Ensuring you obtain right to work from all candidates before placing in a position.
- Placing/managing adverts on a number of different sites on a daily basis.
- Liaising with the appropriate staff involved both internally and externally to enable the smooth running of all contracts.
- Dealing with all problems and complaints swiftly, where unable to do so passing them to the relevant Consultant or Branch Manager.
- Managing all contracts cost effectively.
- Entering candidates details onto the database from ad response taken over the phone.
- Reviewing all current processes, identifying ways to improve the service and time taken to recruit.
- Will have 18 months trades and labour recruitment experience.
- Have experience of dealing with clients or the unemployed within the service industry.
- Will have previous experience in administration and the maintenance of a database.
You will need to be a highly motivated individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment, you will be responsible for looking after the demands of a very busy, target driven sales team.
You will be enthusiastic with a desire to succeed. Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team. Self confident and resilient. Organised multi tasker. Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.