Full or Part-Time Hrs | Elderly Frail NH | Great Benefits | NQ Considered
A small private nursing home in the Congleton area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD qualified Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team, with full and part-time hours available.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides elderly frail nursing and disability care to older adults from throughout East Cheshire.
Details of this Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* Full or part-time contracts, with up to 48 hours per week available
* Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
* Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £16.36
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
* Up to date NMC registration
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided