Registered Nurse up to £44k salary - Beautiful Home
- Location: Devizes, Wiltshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD
- Care Categories: General Nursing (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: £19,44ph £44,400 per annum based on 44 hours
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies located in over 300 locations across the UK, we've invested over £90 million in services over the past 3 years and have over £100 Million more allocated in the near future.
Do you value Kindness above all? Well every single person who works with us understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Devizes, Wiltshire
We are a welcoming and warm care home that provides a variety of expert care, including convalescence, residential dementia care, palliative care and care for people with Parkinson's disease, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Review: Since I arrived here in 2016 I have settled in really well (or I think so) everyone is friendly and helpful. It will be much nicer when we have a garden space to sit in. No complaints.
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Free DBS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected] you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that fist step and contact me, lets have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.