Registered Nurse Excellent Salary/Benefits and Good CQC registered home
- Location: Crawley, West Sussex
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Care Categories: Dementia and Older aged adults (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: £19.50ph - £36,500 per annum based on 36 hours + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies with over 65 locations across the UK, we deliver a wide spectrum of care ranging from elderly residential and dementia to complex care specialities such as Mental Health, Acquired Brain Injuries and Learning Disabilities.
At the heart of our company are our nurses, we offer excellent career opportunities and provide regular training to help you achieve senior roles.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to develop their nursing career at our home located in Crawley, West Sussex
Our care Home is a modern facility located a short distance from Crawley town centre, that is split into six wings of ten en-suite bedrooms dedicated to a range of personal needs, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
The home manager is very proud of their overall Good CQC report
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- 35 days annual leave
- Paid Breaks
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected] you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let's have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.