Regional Office Manager
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will support the overall management and provide office/admin support in head office and our remote offices when required, managing the clerical staff in the other areas. Being in a fast paced environment you will be self-motivated and be able to work to tight timescales.
Management Responsibilities Include:
- Support, coach and mentor admin teams.
- Oversee complaints procedure, ensuring action plans and responses are followed through.
- Manage controllable costs – heating, lighting, stationary etc.
- Provide weekly reports to Operations/General manager.
- Manage diaries for management team.
- Look at continuous improvement within the office and business, looking at new systems of working and automation.
- Manage quarterly newsletter, ensuring articles are produced and this is distributed on time.
- Oversee recruitment process, ensuring PVGs are submitted, staff files are created and that all relevant information is collated.
- Ensure business is compliant with data protection, SSSC and Care Inspectorate guidelines.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained in the office at all times
- Ensure all stationary is ordered and maintain a cost-effective approach
- Call handling and ensure messages are passed to relevant people.
- General office duties including typing, filing and taking notes.
- Ensure all data protection legislation is followed, ensuring tidy desk policy and documents are stored and disposed of correctly.
- Organise conferences.
- Excellent time keeper and reliable
- Self-motivated and keen to learn. Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role
- You will be able to use your initiative and make effective decisions
- Effective communication skills
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Louise or Sam at Avenue Recruitment on 01383 628483 or email [email protected]