Experience: Recruitment Consultants
Discipline: Recruitment Consultant
Industry: Construction Location: UK – London
The client is a Multinational Consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment. They are a market-leader in the Construction, Property and Engineering recruitment industry and are a well-established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture supported with advanced back office support and systems. They are a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2015 and are part of one of the leading recruitment and HR service providers in the world.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this leading construction recruitment company to join a very warm desk. You will be managing and developing Candidates and Client pipelines within a specific geographical area. You will be required to deal with applications for a number of different roles and be expected to attract talented candidates to your clients.
Whilst working with an existing Client database, you will also be expected to develop and attract new business in your area.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Candidates from enquiry to placement
- Building/maintaining relationships with Clients with face-to-face meetings
- Reporting to your Line Manager on monthly/weekly productivity/KPI’s
- Fulfil Clients needs and expectations
- Adapt to market changes/influences
- Will have previous proven sales experience or of recruitment background
- Will understand the recruitment industry
- Will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Will be an excellent communicator at all levels