Purchase Ledger. Our client, based in Loughborough has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit 2 experienced Purchase Ledger clerks to join their team on initial 6 month contracts, Being immediately available, you will ideally possess the following experience;
* Process all accounts payable invoices, credit notes, cash accurately, timely to the accounts payable ledger.
* Statements are reconciled and investigated.
* Work flexibly within the Finance department ensuring that the sections and your individual objectives are met in the most effective manner.
* Process all purchases (supplier invoices) and refunds (credit notes) timely accurately within 48 hours.
* Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices) accurately.
* Maintain a Ledger set to you.
* Obtain invoice authorization as per current authority Metrix.
* Ensure the correct treatment of VAT on expense invoices.
* Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences.
* Deal with supplier account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly.
* Check Prepared payment runs (BACs, CHAPS, Sepa Etc.).
* Maintaining the Purchase Order System direct deliveries and ensuring they processed every day.
* Allocating Direct Debit Payments accurately on Suppliers Accounts.
* Reconciliation of ALL Purchase Ledger Accounts to Supplier Statements within the period.
In return, my client offers an incredible working environment, a fabulous team, great benefits, some remote working, with the potential opportunity for this role to continue past 6 months. My client will also consider candidates who don't possess all of the above but display an aptitude to learn and have strong Data entry skills.
For further information, contact me on (phone number removed) or email