Experience: Recruitment Consultants
Discipline: Recruitment Consultant
Industry: Property Location: UK – Manchester
A leading Estate Agency that requires a high calibre Recruitment Consultant to join their dynamic and growing business in Manchester – 15 minutes walk from Piccadilly. The successful recruiter will work closely with the Head of Recruitment to deliver a regular pipeline of high-quality candidates for both their Manchester head office and their regional field-based estate agents.
- Placement of candidates.
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish for additional clients.
- Talent mapping and headhunting the best candidates for each role.
- Placing adverts, managing responses and booking interviews.
- Sourcing the right candidates and organising both telephone and face to face interviews.
- Utilising Job boards, social media and LinkedIn to identify and recruit the best of passive and active property professionals.
- Ensuring that they have a constant talent pool of high-quality sales and property professionals.
- Negotiating fees, salaries and offers.
- Closing the deal / Placement for attractive commission bonuses!
- Previous Sales, Estate Agency / Property experience required
- You must be career minded, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Previous Recruitment experience within estate agency, property and/or sales is preferred.
- Extremely financially driven and hungry for success.
- Outgoing, confident and sociable.
- Comfortable speaking with both candidates and clients.
- Proven track record of placing similar candidates.
They are looking for a money motivated recruiter who wants to take their career to the next level. Under the guidance of an experienced property recruitment director, they aim to take you from a ‘good recruiter’ to a household name in the industry.
This is a fantastic time for the business and the right recruiter will not only be financially rewarded but also have the ability to play a crucial role in the shaping, development and success of the business for years to come.