This award-winning, Top Tier Legal 500 firm based in the City of London is highly-regarded. Its reputation across Real Estate is first class with a quality of work to match.
They are now seeking a Property Litigation Solicitor 1-4 Years of relevant PQE to join its flourishing City office.
Ranked in the top legal 500, this firm are different to many others- they have a unique progressive culture, and unlike other practices, it is common for people to stay there and progress for their entire careers.
This firm is multi-service and is continuously evolving, and has a good blend of commercial and creativity. They have progressed and now have a loyal client base across the UK, with the Head office residing in London.
They deal with an extremely high-quality of work and they continuously punch above their weight. Culturally, they promote freedom, autonomy and flexibility; they have a healthy work-life balance promoting working from home up to THREE days a week.
Property Litigation Lawyer 1-4 PQE required to join a leading team in the heart of Central London.
The Property Litigation department deals with an excellent quality of work and houses a wealth of expertise. The broad range of work makes for a more exciting role.
The work includes but is not limited to land disputes, property contract disputes, residential and commercial property disputes, particularly residential possession claims for Landlords. The department also does bridging and defending commercial forfeiture claims, pursuing debt recovery claims for unpaid rent and service charges.
The client base ranges from property portfolio holders, including large charities and retailers, housebuilders and developers, social landlords and government institutions.
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor having held a seat in Property Litigation and gained relevant post qualification experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to see issues from a commercial perspective.
- Keen, driven and ambitious attitude to provide the highest levels of services to clients
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Property Litigation Lawyer to join a high-quality and growing Central London firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.