Project Engineer with process controls experience is urgently required by my global client based in Elgin, Moray.
The role is positioned in the Global Brands Supply, Project Engineering team providing Capital Project support to Manufacturing sites including distillation, brewing, spirits and beer packaging and maturation warehousing. The overall purpose of this team is to deliver capital expenditure projects. For this role this includes:
* Development of requirement specifications in collaboration with other teams such as Operations.
* Use specialist knowledge to deliver capex projects to correct technical specification.
* Development of cost estimates and project schedules.
* Managing efficient spend for capex projects.
* Co-ordinating and managing external resources.
* Manage the project lifecycle including capital approval, maintaining accurate financial data including spend and forecast and project closure.
* Manage construction activities and overseeing commissioning activities.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety and environmental standards.
This role is focussed on process control upgrade projects.
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a background as a Project Engineer from a mechanical, electrical or process engineering background. You will also need to be able to show strong experience in process control.
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term contract role with a prestigious client, please send your CV in the first instance and if relevant you will be contacted with full role and company information