Operating from offices throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, this top 100 international firm has a reputation that sets them apart from its competitors as they strive to provide a level of service above the rest.
They are now looking to appoint a Private Wealth Solicitor, 5 PQE into their L500, Tier 1, Tax / Trusts / Estates team, in their Guildford office
The Firm and Role:
- Established over a century ago, this firm has an international presence to meet the needs of its dynamic UHNW client base. They are known to punch at an exceptionally high level often associated with City firms, working with household name clients including leading sports clothing manufacturers, high street restaurants, tech heavyweights and major TV stations.
- Known for providing a top-drawer legal service on par with many London firms, this practice comprises some of the finest lawyers in the region, many of whom are considered to be leaders in their fields and feature heavily throughout the legal 500 and Chambers Directories.
- In this role you will be dealing with a HNW / UHNW caseload of private wealth matters as well as helping to manage the junior members of the team.
- There will be a focus on working on complex tax, trust & succession cases which sit within the wider private wealth team. The department is ranked tier 1 in the L500 and they boast several L500 recommended individuals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years PQE
- Experience dealing with HNW/UHNW/ international private wealth work.
- Energetic and eager to make a significant contribution to the strategic direction of the practice
- A senior solicitor happy to help manage the accomplished team.
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable dependant on experience.
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
This is a stand-out opportunity for an experienced Private Wealth Solicitor 5 years PQE.