Positions available for Primary Teachers in Calne – September 2019 start.
We are looking for strong Primary teachers to join us at Monarch Education to help with fill long-term positions in our valued client schools across Calne!
Monarch Education are an established company across the UK who aim to help schools with staffing requirements in Education, including primary, secondary and SEN. We are recognised for providing a service that is personal and professional, with a commitment to excellence.
We have built good working relationships with schools across Calne who come to us with a variety of requirements including, day-to-day cover or long-term roles.
The perfect candidate will have;
– Experience of at least 2 years working in a UK school as a teacher
– A strong work ethic
– Good timekeeping
If you work with Monarch Education you will receive;
– Flexible working patterns and full or part time work to suit you
– Networking opportunities within different schools
– Professional development opportunities
– Career development opportunities
– A Personal consultant working on your behalf to advertise you availability, create and develop your CV and skills, offer advice and support and also complete timesheets on your behalf.
Additionally, Monarch offer exciting incentives such as; Candidate of the Term awards and £200 cash if you refer a friend or colleague to work with us too!
If the above is of interest, then please do apply via this ad or by contacting Adam Cheadle at Monarch Education on 0117 938 2100 or [email protected]