Protocol Education are working with a specialist school for Autism in Newcastle Upon Tyne to recruit a Primary Teacher for a January 2020 start.
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students who have Autism, communication difficulties and often display challenging behaviour. If you are passionate about supporting children with special needs, committed to ensuring pupil progress and have an engaging and positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
As an Autism specialist Primary Teacher, successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a secondary or primary level.
• Confident in differentiating work in accordance to the students' needs.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
• An understanding of Autism (CPD available).
• Recent experience teaching SEND children.
• A sense of humour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Free CPD
• Work in a challenging and rewarding SEN school.
If you feel you have the qualities to teach in special needs and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible to ensure you are short listed. Please note only candidates with the relevant qualifications and legal right to work in the UK will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send an up to date CV to [email protected]