PCV Mechanic/HGV Mechanic
Various locations across the North East
Excellent Basic Salary + 33 Days Holiday (inc. Public Holidays) + Pension + Benefits
Kelburn Recruitment is working with a well-known transport and logistics company operating from a number of sites across the North East. They are looking to expand their team and require a number of PCV/HGV Mechanics to work at one of their sites in the North East.
As a Mechanic with this company, you will be required to repair and maintain a mixed fleet of HGV's / PCVs in a busy, professional workshop. You will work as part of a multi-skilled team to ensure continuous operation of the fleet.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
* Hold an NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Equivalent in a relevant discipline and Have a minimum of 5 years recent experience
* Have a good knowledge of PCVs, HGVs or LGV
* You must have your own hand tools but heavy tools will be provided.
* Hold PCV license or be willing to complete this qualification – but must have a valid UK driving licence
* Have first class communication skills
* Be a team player