LocationUK-LiverpoolPosted Date2 weeks ago(15/01/2018 09:29)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Store Name
- Liverpool One
- Our brand experience is your obsession. The delivery of a unique and amazing journey through brand is your day to day
- You'll need to be obsessed with our collections. Calling on your knowledge of fashion trends and innate understanding of style, you'll help our customers feel amazing
- Dressing our floors is as important as dressing our customers. Your ability to outfit build will be essential when building floor sets with our world class visual merchandising and management teams
- Your development is important to us. With your desire to learn and ability to grow in this fast paced environment we will help you achieve your goals
- AllSaints is a global brand. Our teams reflect this and we will ask you to be a skilled and considered cultural ambassador
- You'll be able to keep ahead of the business through the use of our digital cloud management tools. Just show the desire to learn and the World is literally at your fingertips
- This is a team effort. Working with pace, you will be called on to support the management of the store by delivering first class operational excellence
- Develop your understanding of business leadership with us. Utilising leading technologies to strategise the growth of your business
- You will be working between 8 and 32 hours per week according to agreed availability
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge, digital trading, sales, CRM and embodying the status "Brand Ambassador"
- Relationship building - customer, team, community and host
- Teamwork - embody our cultural values
- Training - Weekly sessions and your development plan
- HR policy compliance - Grooming and wardrobe
- Visual merchandising - Executing floor moves (potentially overnight) and maintaining floor sets and standards
- Time management - Punctuality, attendance of meetings and training sessions
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and supporting the process of stock in and out of the business
- Business success - You'll be kept on your toes with conversion, ATV and UPT targets
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed