Commutable from: Hagley, Stourbridge, Hlesowen
£16k - 18k per year + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Support Administrator to join a highly successful FM company based in Stourbridge.
Based in Stourbridge you will provide office support for the Contracts Manager and Technical Coordinator, including answering the phone, paperwork and general office duties.
In return for your dedication and hard work in this position you will receive the following benefits;
* A salary of £16,000-£18,000
* Early finish on Friday!
* Opportunity for overtime
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Office Administrator main duties include;
* Providing admin support to the contracts manager and technical coordinator
* Answering the phone in a polite and professional manner
* Assisting with paperwork and any other tasks as requested by the contracts manager
* general office duties
Do you have the following skills and experience?
* Strong organisational skills
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is highly desirable
* Previously experience in an administrator or office support position
* Excellent customer service skills and the experience of dealing with internal and external clients will be also advantageous.
All sound good so far? Want to apply? You now have two options:
If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and I will reply upon review of your CV
Send a full CV direct to my email with the subject as Office Support Administrator and I will respond within 24 hours following a review of your CV.
04 December 2017
Please contact Clare Gadsby at our 4th Floor The Hub 40 Friar Lane Nottingham NG1 6DQ office on 01159472005 or email [email protected].