We are currently working with a primary school who are looking for a Nursery Nurse to work with a child with autism and speech difficulties.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Level 3 qualified as a minimum qualification
- Experience of working with young children with autism, speech and language difficulties is desirable
- Have a sense of creativity and be eager to get stuck in, working with the children and teachers on projects and extracurricular activities.
- Be full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate what additional and different learning techniques you have to help close the gap between lower and higher level ability pupils
- An approachable, calm and professional manner.
- Have positive behavior management skills.
- Will be available to start immediately.
- The school in question is located within the London borough of Brent.
- OFSTED 'good.'
- Is led by a very experienced, well- respected Head Teacher.
- Is a medium sized, close knit school that centered at the local community.
- Is looking to continue to develop the team and school to create an even greater learning environment for all of the children through innovative teaching and learning.
- Offers great professional development opportunities for its staff.
- Is very well-resourced.
- The children are well behaved and love school.
- Friendly, dedicated and passionate staff who are valued by the school and parents.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to [email protected]
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.