Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager – Capital Projects, Peterborough, £200 – £250 per day
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work within the Capital Project Department (Building) of a Public Sector Organisation in Peterborough. The assignment will initially be for 6 months with the likelihood of extension to a longer-term contract.
The M&E Project Manager role will play a central role within the Capital Projects team, with responsibilities for ensuring successful delivery for a number of Mechanical and Electrical projects.
Duties will include;
- Design, develop and implement processes to ensure the effective delivery of capital projects
- Develop and implement policy to ensure the organisation is compliant with all statutory & technical standards
- Stakeholder engagement
- Provide detailed & regular financial management & reporting of capital projects
- Manage dependencies and risks across projects
- Prepare project update reports and deliver briefings
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience within a similar Mechanical & Electrical Project Management role for a large complex organisation
- Wider Public Sector experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role please use the link or contact Chris Page at Castlefield Recruitment via LinkedIn