Date Added: 07 April 2016
Salary: £ Negotiable
Job: Sales Support
Reporting to: Sales Operations Director
Salary: £19k+ Commision
My Client is looking for someone to work within a proactive Sales Support function to provide the foundation of support to our external Account Management team. The individual will assist aligned external Account Managers in the delivery of the best possible customer experience and enable an increase in Account Manager customer facing/telephone based activity and allow the company to function to accelerate delivery of sales and margin growth opportunities.
- Work and plan with each individual Account Manager aligned to the strategy both across their territory but also with individual accounts.
- Provide data, system and administrational support internally to mutually focus on delivering against the agreed targets for the territory.
- Maintain good customer relationships with all accounts in each territory and act to service the accounts when the dedicated Account Manager is out on customer visits
Key Responsibilities and Tasks will include:
• Act as a backup for Account Manager customer base when Account Manager unavailable
• Action on behalf of Sales Team to manage data collation/customer contact data/meeting & note management on CRM
• Customer reporting including usage, sales, gap, trends, growths/declines
• Completion of price change spreadsheets
• Reconciliation reports
• Rebate analysis
• Customer quotations
• Driving sales with Account Manager on promotional and blitz activity
• Act as a prompt to Account Manager to keep them on track with task/action completion and act as a support to do so
• Construction and application of zero pick tables, excess stock sales
• Activity to non-supporting customers & New Business opportunities
• Query resolution ownership within the business
• Action on business specific tasks gathering customer information via e-mail/call around
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the East of England and we pride ourselves in adding value to the recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.