Castlefield Recruitment are working exclusively with a medium sized not for profit organisation based in South Manchester in order to recruit an interim management accountant. The company have a settled team but need a new accountant with experience of working with development teams and appraisals to help manage its projects.
In your role as accountant you will be responsible for completing monthly accounts as well as producing vital financial information. You will work closely with a highly regarded head of finance who has a reputation for developing his staff.
Duties will include;
- Producing management accounts and financial analysis of the accounts
- Working with development teams and supporting development programmes through budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Partnering with budget holders in order to ensure they have the right financial information in order to complete projects on time and effectively
- Financial modelling to assist in the appraisal of new projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be either fully qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA/CIPFA) or a finalist
- Have the gravitas to work with senior members of the organisation
- Be available to start the contract at short notice
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Dave Russell via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Website.