Capital Reinforcing is looking for a passionate Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Bromborough. The ideal candidate will manage a small team and work closely with the senior management team.
This job demands 45 hours per week and will involve some weekend and evening work. It also has a 6-month probationary period.
Capital Reinforcing is a large engineering company founded in 2002 by the current Managing Director. The Company specialises in the fabrication of steel reinforcement for the construction industry. Capital Reinforcing has an annual turnover of approximately £30 million, with ambitious targets to increase this over the coming years.
* Monitor and rectify all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic breakdowns
* Ensure all machines are assessed and liaise daily with operators as to identified any issues or faults with their specific machines
* Undertake regular stock checks and order replacements as and when necessary
* Ensure all stock remains at an acceptable level and that specific key stock items are constantly available to ensure the provision of a timely and proactive maintenance service
* Undertake regular and consistent inspections of all equipment to include cranes, access steps, compressors, etc. and deal with any maintenance issues as they arise
* Supervise, train, and mentor any departmental apprentices
* Ensure maintenance disruption is kept to a minimum for all standard maintenance schedules
* Industry recognised level 3 qualification in Electrotechnical Technology Installation and Maintenance (or equivalent)
* Plant level experience with proven man management experience
* Full driving licence
* IOSH (Managing Safely) qualification (or equivalent)
* Knowledge and experience of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic engineering
* Effective verbal, presentation, written, and listening communications skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and external stakeholders
* Diligent attention to detail
* IPAF 3A & 3B MEWP qualification
* PAT testing qualification
* Experience with maintaining overhead gantry cranes
Sounds exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Maintenance Operative, Field Maintenance Operative, Field Maintenance Engineer, Lead Maintenance Engineer, Steelworks Engineer, Construction Engineer, Steel Reinforcement Engineer, Fixing and Construction Engineer may also be considered