- £34270 per annum
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) on behalf of our client who are an industry leading manufacturing company (house hold name)
Hours of work
Working on a 4 on 4 off days/nights working x2 day shifts and x2 night shifts (6:00-6:00/18:00-06:00)
- Ensure the safe working of all plant and equipment
- Ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site throughout all your duties.
- Be responsible for the update of the plant register, providing information for, and ensuring all necessary precautions are adopted to comply with permits, both with engineers and contractors.
- Developing and maintaining an effective working knowledge and diagnostic skills of all plant, using the Engineering Library and the literature.
- Ensuring that an effective safety and loss control programme is maintained effectively in the department.
- Playing an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing of the day to day routines and inspections.
- Able to operate on a daily/weekly examination system and be responsible for actions deemed necessary from it.
- Play an active role through teamwork in the production levels achieved in your department.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (proven track record of providing successful preventative and reactive maintenance)
- HNC/HND/ ONC qualified
- Experience within an Manufacturing environment is desirable
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.