This position can offer a Maintenance Engineer to join a Market Leading Business within the Building Product industry. Offering a Days only 4 on 4off shift with extensive overtime available.
You have the opportunity to apply for a Maintenance Engineer position for a well-known and sustainable name within the Building Product Sector. Specialising in a number of services including Bricks, Tiles, Aggregates, concrete and innovative building product substitutes.
- To carry out both reactive and planned maintenance, fault-finding on industrial plant & manufacturing equipment including gearboxes, Conveyors, Pumps, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Providing departmental support and promoting the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
- An understanding of basic electrical fault finding is beneficial
- Develop working relationships with production personnel to understand the machinery and operations so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
- Apply TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of manufacturing.
- To be successful in this role as a Maintenance Engineer you’ll have worked within a manufacturing environment previously, so whether you’ve worked in Food, Automotive, Steel, Aggregates, Quarries or FMCG, you will definitely be the kind of person we want to speak too.
- In order to be considered for this role as a Maintenance Engineer you will have worked as an Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Service Engineer or Shift Maintenance Engineer to name a few.
What is offered to you in return?
This Maintenance Engineer role will offer some great development and progression opportunities within the group, allowing you to further your career working for a company driving sustainable performance in over 30 locations nationally.
Salary is circa £20 per hour dependant on experience, working a Days only 4 on 4off shift with overtime available