We are seeking a Maintenance Electrician to join a market leading international manufacturing organisation, due to company expansion. The business can offer you an array of training, development and progression opportunities, including upskilling, cross skilling etc, plus bright career prospects having undertaken a number of large-scale capex investments, with further site development planned for the future, securing the future of the factory.
As such we are keen to speak with Maintenance Electricians, or multi-skilled engineers, who are seeking to join a forward thinking company with large backing.
What’s in it for you:
- Basic salary circa £34.5k per annum, plus overtime at a premium
- Training and career development, including health and safety training, management training (ILM), cross skilling and upskilling, including PLC training
- Job security and personal development within a market leading, international manufacturing organisation
- The ability to work within a skilled team of engineers upon a permanent basis
- Hours of work – Days and Nights, 6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am, 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
Roles and Responsibility of the Maintenance Electrician
- Responsible for plant wide proactive and reactive electrical maintenance activities to ensure the optimum performance of the factory
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure implementation of Company, Factory and Team plans
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service and Repairs
- Carry out Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
To Be Successful
- You will need to hold one of the following qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC (Apprenticeship) in Electrical Engineering with experience as a Maintenance Electrician, electrical engineer
- Relevant industry experience
- Planned and reactive maintenance experience
- Experience of fault finding upon PLCs is desirable
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.