Legionella Risk Assessor
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 + Benefits (All depending on experience)
A specialist cooling tower and engineering and water treatment company based in the South East of England are now recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor to cover the Reading Area.
The main duties for the Legionella Risk Assessor are:
– Conduct risk assessments relevant to Legionella.
– Follow all company guidelines in accordance to ACOP L8 at commercial and industrial premises.
– Visit corporate accounts whilst building and maintaining relationships with clients at all levels.
– Liaise and maintain relationships at all levels.
The requirements for the Legionella Risk Assessor are:
– Previous experience working with cooling towers.
– At least 4 years’ experience in the Water Industry.
– Experience with pricing work and managing contracts.
– Ideally holds a City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing.
Salary £26,000 – £28,000 depending on experience.
If interested in this role please apply to Nathan Turley at Penguin Recruitment:
Call: 0121 442 0643
Email: [email protected]