- East Anglia
- Job Type:
- Job Category:
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Salary Description:
- Training, Development, Benefits
- Job Ref:
- RTR 65139
Junior Technical Author
Thetford, Norfolk (Commutable from: Bury St Edmonds, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Attleborough, Mundford)
£18'000 - £22’000 + Training, Development, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
Exciting role on offer for a someone looking to join an expanding business, that will invest in you through industry leading courses and develop you into a technical specialist.
Can you read technical drawings? Do you have experience of extracting data on to publishing software such as Microsoft Word??
The company specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment in the automotive industry. Due to success and growth of the company, they are looking for a highly motivated Junior Technical Author to join their expanding engineering team, where you will be trained and developed into a technical specialist.
In this role you will be working closely with a senior manager who will guide you, you will be reading technical drawings and extracting the technical data onto publishing programmes such as Microsoft Word. You will then collate the information producing these files into a technical book, working with the engineering teams ensuring the company are completely compliant to the required regulations.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Junior Technical Author, who is looking to join an expanding company that will support your career and allow you to develop.
* Junior/Trainee Technical Author
* Reading Technical Drawings - CAD Drawings
* Administration and Extracting of Technical Data
* Review and Update Technical Files ensuring they are compliant to CE regulations
* Working hand in hand with management and the engineering teams
* £18'000 - £22’000 + Training, Development, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
* Can read technical drawings - AutoCAD
* Have a good attention to detail
* Can extract technical information and translate on to Microsoft Word
* Wants to work with highly specialist products
* Wants to receive extensive industry training
Key Words: Junior Technical Author, Trainee Technical Author, CAD Technician, Technical Author, Special Purpose Built Machinery, CAD, 2D, 3D, Microsoft Word, CE regulations, Technical Data, Administration, Technical Engineer, Creo 3d, Fabrication, Metal, Graduate Technical Author, Trainee CAD, Manufacturing, Automotive, Thetford, Bury St Edmonds, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Attleborough, Mundford
Fax: 0117 922 1483
Contact: Nathaniel Morgan