|Location:||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £35000|
Job title: Java Developer
Job Reference: 756080
About the Company
My client are a large multi-national company with multiple UK offices that provide b-spoke communication and marketing services.
Due to recent expansion they are looking to grow the Software Development function in Bristol by taking on two fill stack Java Developers.
About the role
As a full stack Java Developer you will be very involved with designing and building secure web applications using a wide range of technologies to provide solutions to technically demanding problems.
You will also…
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Write and maintain unit test cases
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Capture, document and analyse user requirements
What you need to be successful
In order to be successful for this role you need to have the following
• 1-2 years’ experience of developing applications using Java and JEE platforms
• Experience with Relational Databases, ORM Technologies (JPA, Oracle) and SQL
• Experienced with Spring Framework, Maven, GitLab, SVN, JBoss and Tomcat.
• Possess a strong analytical ability and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
In return, they can offer you
• Up to £35,000 basic salary
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
What to do now?
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply with an updated version of your CV or contact Ben Williams at Fusion People, Bristol on 0117 917 4560