IT Sales Specialist - German OR Polish OR Nordic.
Join one of the world leaders in IT on an 11 month contract based in Dublin city. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, sales driven candidate, preferably with fluency in at least one European language.
This team helps business's work better together, move fast and innovate. Sales Development Representatives on the EMEA Outbound Sales Development team bridge the gap between Marketing and Sales and have the exciting responsibility of being true business evangelists. As a member of the global Sales Development team, you will be the first point of contact - creating a simple, beautiful and intuitive experience for prospective customers to learn about, engage with and implement the technology.
* Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective customers via phone and email - qualifying, educating and connecting them with our sales teams in order to deliver personal business targets
* Engage with reps and senior managers on our sales, marketing and operations teams to design and execute campaigns, and help continually improve our product, marketing and sales processes
* Analyze and report on your demand generation business sales and marketing stakeholders
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Previous experience in sales, or business development preferably at a high-tech company
* Experience with proactive prospect/customer outreach in mid market accounts as a quota-carrying rep
* Fluent in English and German OR Polish OR a Nordic language
* 2 years selling experience in software sales/solutions selling
* Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious. Fast learner with strong interest in technology
* Able to work independently but within a team environment.
* Analytical, detail oriented and able to "zoom" in/out from the big picture to the minutiae. Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities
* Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and deal with ambiguity with limited guidance
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Contract Type
- IT Sales/Pre-Sales
- 19 June 2015