Project Manager / Business Relationship Manager
Hospira is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. The company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., and has approximately 19,000 employees. Learn more at www.hospira.com
Description of position:
The focus of this role will be to act as the Project Manager, delivering key strategic projects within the EMEA IT portfolio. Focusing on the Quality, Medical and Regulatory functions, your responsibilities will include acting as the interface between them and technology enablement - capturing and progressing new demand and providing oversight and coordination of these critical business projects. This will require that you are accountable for Project planning, coordination and execution in partnership with the project teams based in the UK, the US and offshore
* Project Management and Delivery of assigned EMEA projects
* Appropriate planning and Milestone setting for projects with teams and key stakeholders
* Continual assessment and Risk management of projects through understanding risks, environment factors and regional strategies
* Managing project team and stakeholders through the Change Management process
* Regular monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and contingencies
* Strong project coordination and documentation skills in a Regulated, Healthcare environment to GXP standards and requirements
* Ability to build strong and collaborative relations with internal and external clients through face to face interactions as well as through phone and email conversations
* Proactive approach to information and knowledge acquisition
* Strong consultation and negotiation skills
* Is proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to effectively and clearly convey information via a variety of different methods targeted to varying audiences to yield maximum effect and benefit.
* Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
* Applied knowledge of risk management methodologies
* Prepared to roll up their sleeves and by highly active in driving a project to a successful conclusion
* Healthcare background preferred
The closing date for applications for this specific vacancy is 17.00 GMT on 17/07/15
As an employer of choice - Hospira benefits from receiving a large volume of candidates for each role, should you not receive communication back from us within 15 business days of the closing date of the posting, it has unfortunately not been possible to include you in the short-listing process.
Hospira have a blended sourcing methodology to ensure that we attract the best talent from a diverse background. We would therefore respectfully request for agencies not to make direct contact, should we need to adjust our approach for any reason, we will reach out to possible specialist partners directly.