An excellent opportunity has become available for HR Team Leader to join a Global Engineering business in Stone.
You will be joining a HR Team who execute and deliver all operating procedures and policies across the business.
Using your previous HR experience, you will be focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of HR transactions for a specific service line (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics or HRIS). You will also be responsible for
Other responsibilities of the role will include:
* Drive an efficient work allocation, effective workforce management and appropriate people management activities.
* Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and procedures.
* Supervises the team and ensures HR processes are delivered in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with standard process flows and according to agreed service levels.
* Identifies and initiates the implementation of best practices and process improvements to increase efficiency and drive productivity gains.
* Ensures a positive working relationship within the team and with external customers by measuring customer/ employee satisfaction and building on results.
* Manages selection, development, performance and organization of the team and appropriately allocates work and assignments to individual team members.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Strong organisational and time-management abilities, with the confidence to communicate across internal stakeholders of all levels.
* Good knowledge of Payroll, on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Team leader experience
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.