9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Between £13.50 and £16.17 per hour depending on experience
The Role of HR Officer
HR Officer required to provide designated services within the Health Board with a high quality and proactive operational case management HR service. The HR officer will also provide capacity to other areas of the Workforce and Organisational Development team as required and where additional capacity is needed.
Main duties of the HR Officer will include:
* Develop and maintain regular contact with line managers to build strong working relations
* Support and advise managers line managers on all aspects of workforce policies and procedures.
* To be involved in change management consultations.
* Design and deliver of bespoke training for managers.
* Achieve successful conclusions of case management.
* Coach and support managers
* To play a role in the continuous development of the Health Board.
* To be first point of contact for employee relations case management.
* Provide professional HR management advice.
* To deputise the Senior Officer when required.
* Support managers to address recruitment and retention issues.
* To work with line managers and workforce colleagues to ensure delivery of workforce Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
* To support the services to develop and promote work-life balance initiatives, including flexible working and childcare provisions.
The ideal HR Officer will have the following skills and attributes:
* The ability to exercise good judgment.
* Knowledge and skills sufficient to influence decision making on people management decisions.
* Previous HR background.
* Excellent Communication skills both verbally and written
* Resilience and patience are vital for this role
* Ability to show compassion and empathy
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position