- PoscompanyvalueFour Seasons Health Care Group
- Job Category:Support function
- Location:Wilmslow Head Office, Wilmslow
- Vacancy Working Patterns:Days
- Full time/ Part time:Full time
We are recruiting a HR Advisor to support the Northern Ireland region of our business. As a HR Advisor will hold responsibility for specified regions and will work to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to support the business in achieving its goals. As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK it’s important to us to couple great care with meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
As a HR Advisor, you will be:
- Maintaining and providing up-to-date, accurate information and reports to aide the operational management teams in the delivery of their people management processes.
- Ensuring compliance throughout the employee life cycle of the Regional Team.
- Providing advice and assistance to management and staff on human resources policies, procedures and legislation.
- Coordinating the appointment process in line with SLA’s for successful applicants at Home Manager level and above, including the preparation of appointment letters and contract of employments.
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance with the Company recruitment processes including the completion of Access NI, Right to Work and PIN checks, following appointment into role.
- Liaising with the Company’s Occupational Heath Advisors for all pre-employment medical checks.
- Collating relevant data and supporting with the collation of HR reports for the HR Business Partner.
- Supporting Home Managers and Regional Managers with Occupational Health referrals and attending wellbeing meetings where necessary.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner and Home Managers with the decommissioning process, collating Employee Liability Information and undertaking mail merges.
- Supporting the HR Team with various projects and initiatives.
- Preparation of all HR correspondence including but not limited to contract amends, maternity and employee relation letters.
To succeed you will be:
- Experienced at HR Advisor level from previous employment
- HR case management experience
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation including knowledge of the differences in Northern Ireland Legislation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A strong team player
- Demonstrates a flexible approach.
We offer you a great range of benefits, which include:
- Salary Range of £25,000 - £30,000
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to excellent training and ongoing development
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- Free onsite parking
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Long service awards