A unique chance to join an independent global asset management firm focusing on private assets, including private equity (primaries, secondaries co-investments), private credit, and clean energy infrastructure.
This firm has extensive knowledge/experience in developing solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of a diverse and global client base of institutional and private wealth investors.
They are overseeing over $15billion in assets under management and advisement and employing across their 13 offices across the globe.
The Role: Funds Legal Counsel (Vice President) in the Legal and Compliance Department
- 3-4 PQE (UK or US qualification)
- Experience either in a private funds group or from a leading law firm
- International experience is a plus
Skills and experience required:
* Working knowledge of private equity fund structuring, fund operation and fund closing matters (ideally in respect of both UK and US funds)
* Organisational abilities with a solution-oriented/problem solving approach
* Solid representation and presentation ability
This is a fantastic role for a 3-4 PQE Funds Lawyer (UK or US qualified) and a chance to forge a path to progression as an in-house lawyer.
Apply now! Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch for a confidential conversation.