Kinetic are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician in Newcastle.
Our Client is one of the largest truck dealerships in the UK, with a number sites across the UK.
The aim of the role is to carry out maintenance and repairs on the Companies Vehicles.
£12.80 per hour.
(Plus time and a half overtime)
Working shifts as follows;
Early - 8.00 am - 4.30 pm - Monday - Thursday, 8.00 am - 3.30 pm Friday
Lates - 3.00 pm - 11.30 pm - Monday - Thursday, 2.00 pm - 9.30 pm - Fridays
Plus Saturdays 7.00 am - 1.00 pm (Shifts on Rotation)
- Level 3 qualified technician.
- Ability to fault find and diagnose efficiently.
- Ability to complete Safety checks and complete vehicle MOT's.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in line with Company processes.
- HGV licence is beneficial but not essential to the role.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities