Discipline: Divisional/Regional Manager
Industry: Social Care Location: General – UK
My client is an extremely well established generalist recruiter with numerous offices / branches across the UK.
To drive the digital transformation of the business across the region, connecting with the wider convenience and company group. Drive performance to deliver convenience GP across core business areas, ensuring a strong business mix and development of new sectors as appropriate. Role model group values and behaviours, collaborate with peers across all bands and functions to drive successful outcomes for the company and the wider business.
- Maximising Sales, Business Development and Service Delivery through driving high performance.
- Translate and implement the brand strategy – driving a digital mindset, new and agile ways of working, and ensure alignment across peer groups to operate with a ‘one convenience’ mind-set.
- Develop and deliver operational plan to achieve GP targets and retain key accounts in core business areas. Lead a team of Branch Managers and Team Leaders to coach and drive performance against targets.
- Set and implement regional goals in line with the wider brand and group strategy.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and use market intelligence to drive client growth and new business.
- Collaborate across the business, across convenience and all brands/support functions to drive higher value client solutions.
- Coach direct reports to build capability and drive regular contact with key clients to ensure full business potential is realised.
- Initiate and manage the proposal, tender and presentation process with clients.
- Increase the company’s profile by sharing thought leadership through social media, events and other communication forms.
- Promote the delivery of a superior service for all clients and candidates. Drive and embed their strategy: Candidate First, High Tech High Touch, Intelligence led.
- Manage regional budgets
- Use financial information to prepare forecasts, targets and results e.g. sales forecasts and cost analysis for annual business plan.
- Manage staff headcount to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity in line with company targets.
- Manage and take ownership for profitability at all levels within the region, identify and communicate and action areas likely to affect operational profitability.
Driving High Performance, Retention & Engagement of Teams
- Drive high performance and build capability across the region. Set clear goals, provide regular coaching and feedback, review performance and drive continuous learning.
- Attract and retain best in class employees to deliver their services. Build a diverse talent pipeline.
- Develop individual skills for existing and future needs of the business, promoting self-development.
- Ensure Branch Managers build awareness of the strengths and development needs of their Consultants using central tools and resources.
- Deliver regional workshops where necessary to drive performance and upskill.
- Hold Branch Managers accountable for onboarding and upskilling their Consultants.
- Managing staffing levels at agreed budget, recruit in a timely manner to maximise efficiency and productivity, ensuring an up to date talent pool and pipeline of consultants is available and ensure succession plans are in place for key members of staff across the region..
- Adhere to HR processes, ensuring they are carried out in a timely manner e.g. web leavers/offer, exit interviews, disciplinary hearings, absence management.
Compliance, HR and Legal
- Have a thorough understanding of, and comply with, current legislation, HR procedures, company TOB’s and Business Ethics and Standards of Excellence.
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems.
- Ensure Branches adhere to Quality standards.
- Initiate implement and follow through understanding of all Brook Street systems and processes, and hold employees accountable for this across the region.
- Promotion of Brook Street’s professional image through the appearance and conduct of the branch staff.
Adaptaility: Comfortable with ambiguity, complexity and uncertainty
Drive: Hunger, energy and desire to be successful for ones self and the wider organisation
Endurance: Highly resilient, tenacious and has stamina
Brightness: Intellectually curious and sharp, continuous learner